Monday 30 June 2014

He He

This afternoon I had to go to the Surgery, primarily do discuss my results of my Diabetic Blood Test. while I was waiting to be called in I could not stop myself from listening to a conversation.
 It was at the Dispensary and the Man who was being seen to kept saying he was deaf. The Dispenser kept talking louder but all the fella kept saying was he was deaf and could not hear her. She was trying to inform him that she was going to fax his prescription to his preferred Chemist. This sort of non conversation went on for quite a while. I must admit the lady dispenser didn't get upset at all. After shouting to him several times the man then asked her to write down what she was trying to tell him. Eventually this did the trick and off he went. It took me all my time not to bust out laughing as I though it very funny.
 Eventually it was my turn to go to see the Nurse. As it happens all is what she calls  satisfactory and that I was given an MOT. for another year.
 It was the blood that was just satisfactory but as I informed her it was the amount of medication I was on that made my blood that way.
 I then informed her that I would NOT be having my flu jab this year as last year's episode was a disgrace. My B.P was sky high after that performance. What she told me then was a little surprising. She told me that everyone's B.P. was high, even hers was high mainly due to the stress the operation caused. She did tell me that this year will be totally different. I then told her that if there was a queue I would not be waiting and I would just leave and go home. Hopefully I will now be free from the Surgery until September.  Finally I asked her about my kidneys. She looked and told me that the last test was normal but the one before had shown some abnormalities but as the last one was O.K. then that was fine. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment