Wednesday 30 July 2014

Door rotted


 I was surprised the other day when I noticed that my door, incidentally which I never use had rotted.
As my mate called today I showed him the problem and he agreed with me that cladding was the most effective way to solve the problem.
I talked about my chrysanthemum that my Brother-in Law managed to take a cutting from his main plant. It looked great until very recently when I noticed that it was dying. Not that this is the only plant that has succumbed I think I have lost all of my dicentra plants with a lot of pinks and lavender to name but a few.
 My mate hadn't been here long when the phone rang. I told him it would be nothing much but was surprised to hear his partner. She was loud and clear and wished to talk to him.
 A few minutes after he finished the conversation the phone rang again. This time it was for me, my old employee just rung to see if I was O.K. During the conversation I asked how his golf was going. He told me that he had a team of 4 and entered an Hospice Competition and they had won. They have been given complimentary tickets to where the last Ryder Cup was played here. A nice prize indeed. He sent me a photo with the trophy which of course is only held for a year. Looked impressive. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment