Tuesday 2 June 2015

Very short

I don't know just how long I will be able to continue with my blog because I get several notes informing me that there is a problem. I close this warning and eventually get to the site. To be honest I think the site wishes me to use google chrome which is very small print and I have difficulty  reading the contents.
 These last few days have been nothing like late May and early June. The winds have been gale force and the rain persistent. The good thing is that all of my water butts are full.
 The young Man from next door has been calling round, he his pleased with the progress his tomato plants have made. So much so, that he called today with a couple of things. The first was to ask if I would water his plants from Thursday for a couple of days, also he wished to show mw what he had done. He was happy to tell me that he had tied the tomato plants to the canes and secondly he wished me to see if he had taken off all the side shoots. He had a big smile when I informed him they were perfect and no side shoots were there.
 On Wednesday he is going to respite until the week end. His carers are going to a wedding so I will be working once again but only for a couple of days. That is, letting the chickens out, feeding them and closing them up in the evening. It will certainly be a lot warmer than it was in late November, early December which was very cold and windy.
 Went to have my quarterly blood test this morning. I saw one of the regulars she was pleased to see me and I asked her for another blood form which she readily gave me. She did tell me that the time between each appointment was 7 minutes soon reducing to 5 minutes. I just told her that her hands would be going like bees wings which she heartily laughed. Anyway I left her with a smile on her face. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. As you know I enjoy reading your blog very much, and I hope you will be able to continue with it. Thank you very much for every post so far, and I do look forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete