Tuesday 28 July 2015

Appointment

This morning I had to go to the Hospital in Louth to have my appointment with my Consultant's assistant. The last time she was on maternity leave and by the looks of things next time she will not be there for she is pregnant once more. She was satisfied with me and that is all that matters. On leaving I decided to call at my Italian friend who lives close to where I travel back home. He was in although when I rung the door bell there was no reply so I went to the side door.
 He told me his Wife had been causing a lot of problems with her mental state but these last 2 weeks had shown some improvement. Unfortunately I could not stay long as the proposed new ISP had called me yesterday to ask if I had requested my personal message on my current ISP had been removed and that he would call again this morning around Noon. With this in mind I soon had to go but not before I had a tour of his garden. I noticed he had a fig tree which had a few figs on it. His greenhouse was as usual full to capacity with loads of grapes and plenty of small plum tomatoes. He told me he didn't know what had happened to the large plum tomatoes. Incidentally his grapes were a lot larger than mine. I don't have many though as they are full of seeds.
 I managed to get home in time to get the call from SSE. He asked me if I would ring my ISP to confirm that my 1571 had been removed and he would call me an hour later. This I did and true to form he did ring an hour later so he informed me that he would start the ball rolling as to having me transfer to SSE. First would be the telephone then soon after hopefully the Internet. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment