Monday 28 September 2015

At last

AT last I have Windows 10, how long I keep it is a matter of conjection as I have found many things I just can't do which I could on Windows 8.1
 I fist tried to download some photos which I could not do so I took my SD card out and entered it in the computer. I managed to get them on my computer but the big problem was that when I put my SD card back into my camera a message came up that I could not use the card.
 Oh well! I thought at least I had the phots on my computer but when I tried to upload them on to this blog, it did the normal things and when I pushed the add button nothing happened and I tried to close the programme, also delete the programme and the only way I could get out of the mess was to go back to my blog.
 I found that I had started my blog but there was no photos on at all. I tried this twice so I will wait to see if my mate can sort it out. IF not I shall revert back to Windows 8.1
 Mind you it was not easy getting Windows 10 on my computer. I know that I have a slow download speed but I started on Friday evening and stopped the preparing to download after a couple of hours.
 Saturday morning I turned on and it continued. It was 11.07 when it finished preparing so started to download. It eventually finished downloading some time after 7 20pm. I was asked if I wished to continue or schedule a time to continue so I did this.
 First thing Saturday it started to install Windows 10 and eventually this was completed soon after Noon. It took me several hours to find out where things were but this has disappointed me. First my SD card is now I presume corrupt and although my photos are on my computer I can not manage to upload them to my blog. The photos were of the next door neighbours fitting of a few fencing panels. I will have to see what happens next.
 Mr. K.E. I think you are 100% correct with your comment. Let us hope I can still write the odd notes here. More perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment