Wednesday 2 March 2016

Barbers




These photos were taken on the last day of February, so you can see that the daffodils are not early round here especially as they are south facing. The other two photos are of my broad beans. At least they had a good watering although the weather is very cold.
 yesterday I went to have my hair cut. The Barber has told me many times that he is leaving the country. Yesterday he told me it would be in January next year. When I walked in there was one person in the chair and whilst I was waiting another gent walked in and immediately remarked ."A 7 day working then?". I then looked at his opening times. I was somewhat surprised to see that he had decided to open longer hours. It used to be a  5 day working only 7 hours maximum a day. Now he was open every day from 9.00am to 4.00pm. but also from 6.00pm. to 8.00pm. a couple of nights a week. On Sunday from 9.00am till Noon.
 When it was my turn I asked him the reason why all  of a sudden  a 7 day week. He then informed me that he had to save up as much as he could so to be able to move and have some spare money when he got to Spain. He did tell me where he was moving to and it was not far from Malaga.  I asked him if there were plenty of Ex Pats. there he confirmed there were plenty in that area.
 When I finally arrived back home I thought to myself it would be time to think about looking for a new Hairdresser. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment