Tuesday 1 March 2016

Trouble

This afternoon I was going to write on my blog when I noticed that my security which I purchased showed that I was in trouble as something was not turned on. I tried several times but no joy so I went on to my computer but all this said was that I made sure I had an Internet connection which of course I had so I did no more that go back and ask the Computer to go and reset the system.
 Naturally this took ages but once it was restored I found that I had lost 99% of my downloads, this included Google Chrome which controls my email.
 needless to say I have spent a couple of hours trying to restore some of my downloads, the most awkward was to re-install my security programme. However when I did eventually manage to get tit working I found that I had managed to get my computer safely working so I was not in danger of a virus so at least I managed to do something right.
 Hopefully tomorrow I will write a little longer. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment