Thursday 24 March 2016

Wrong and wrong again.

On Tuesday I had a few leaflets, included in these was a flyer for Iceland and on perusing I noticed that there were a few very good Easter offers. As I was going to Grantham the next day I naturally thought I would get the goodies while I was there.
 Yesterday I set off early and on my way I was surprised to see the odd schoolchild I had thought that the children had broken up for the Easter break. I was wrong, this was confirmed when I arrived at Grantham as the school run was in full swing and I did not get to the Morrison's complex much earlier than I would normally get there.
 I walked through to the High Street where I thought Iceland would be, it certainly was there several years earlier. I was wrong for the second time.
 I walked up and down the main High Street searching  for Iceland with no joy. Eventually I saw a woman peering in a shop front so I asked her if there was an Iceland in the town, she informed me that there used to be one but it closed some years ago but there was a Farm Shop but added that it was not as good as Iceland. I thanked her and made my way back to Morrison's where I did my shopping.
 On leaving I went to fill up with fuel from ASDA which was just under a £ a litre.
  I went to see my Sisters and took the children their cards and eventually made my way back home.
  This afternoon I caught the young lad from next door, I have had some plants for him for quite some time and as it was a little damp I told him that we would(me really) plant the young plants in his tiny garden.
 I also told him that he should get the garden ready so that he could set 4 shallots, mind you it was me that prepared the garden but I did give him the shallots to sow, I told him what to do and I know he will get them set.
 He was happy for he does not have to go to work for several days, the next time he has to go to work is next Wednesday. May those who bother to read y blog have a great Easter, incidentally I did buy the lad a small Easter egg. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment