Thursday 17 March 2016

Error

I informed my mate that I was going to the Dentist this week however when I checked I found that it was Monday next week I go so with a visit to Grantham arranged I will have a busy week next week as also I have to stay in for I am due a repeat order of my prescriptions and as they are delivered I must be close at hand.
 As it was fine but cold and breezy I decided to try to do a little more digging, I am certainly getting older as I am finding it increasingly harder to fulfill the work I need to do. What I am finding is that I do about 20 minutes work then rest for a while then go out and do a bit more.
 I had an e-mail from the lad next door but it didn't make sense so I tried to catch him when he arrived home but missed him so naturally I thought he had got home early. Not a bit of it for tonight I went Online and had another mail from him. It stated that the bus broke down and he got home almost an hour later than he should have done, no wonder I had missed him.
 I am getting the netting fixed to my raised beds, this is because the local cats use my garden as a toilet and I don't like it at all.
 At least the weather is dry so hopefully the ground will improve, it needs to as it is the old saying for us old gardeners. That is to plant the new potatoes on Good Friday, you would see many in the garden planting their potatoes on that day. I doubt if I will even think of planting them this year. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment