Tuesday 22 November 2016

Wasted my time

I went to the Dental Surgery yesterday but I need not have bothered because the Dentist told ME there was nothing wrong with the dentures and I had to persevere. How he could have said that was somewhat amazing as it was ME who had these denture in my mouth. I tried to tell him that they weren't aligned correctly but he insisted they were.
 Anyway I left with the new dentures in called at the Co-op for some milk and a few bits and made my way home. The weather being dreadful, not only wet but very dark all day. So much so that I produced Zero electricity, not the first time but it is a rare occurrence.
 I noticed that most fields were standing in water as we here have had many days of heavy rain most of the Summer and Autumn. Needless to say my garden is once more waterlogged.
 This morning it was dark and wet but I had to go to the local Post Office to pay something off my Post Office credit card, also I went to the local Surgery to book my 3 monthly Blood test, calling at the bottle bank to dispose a few jars.
 On entering the Post Office I saw quite a few queueing so I had a word with the Proprietor, I asked him how he was getting on and if he knew where everything was. He surprised me by saying he had a Lady coming in to show him where things were and added that he had to give it a go. I then surmised that he was not doing as well as he had hoped. I think it is called Smiths but I will confirm what it is called at a later date.
 At long last it is talking of the weather improving so at last I may be making a little solar electricity.
  I wondered why with the weather being bright I had to have a power cut, for when the power is off, the inverter is shut down so it is not possible to generate any electricity.
 Still the days are getting shorter so I wont be producing much for the next 2 months anyway. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment