Friday 10 February 2017

Correction

I thought I had made a terrible error yesterday when I said I had saved 75% on the regular savings at sainsbury's. It should have sadi 27% which is still good considering most retailers don't have that mark up on groceries.
 Years ago it was something of 25% on fresh meat and less than 20% on general groceries.
 I of course apologise for any mistakes I make and as I get older they become more regular.
 Today we have had some snow, not a lot but I think inland it may settle a little, tomorrow it is forecast a lot more showers but mainly of rain. I think this Winter so far has been colder and a lot duller than usual. Although the forecasters said January was a dry month, it certainly wasn't here. Roll on Spring, at least the mornings and evenings are beginning to be a little lighter. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment