Thursday 16 February 2017

Pressure washer

Yesterday my mate called he bought a new door bell and a Karcher pressure washer.
 It didn't take him long to replace the old door bell with a new one, the difference being huge. Now, at least I can hear the ringing in my sitting room. He then checked the washing machine and told me it was O.K but he did fit it in situ a little better than I had done. Then it was the installation of the pressure washer. If I had to assemble the washer I would never had managed it bu to him it was easy. He had to show me just how it worked and I had a little go. It shifted the dirt of the yard well but I only tried it for a few minutes.
We had chicken for dinner, one that I had ordered from Sainsbury's, that with the cauliflower and a few carrots and potatoes made a lovely meal.
 This morning I decided to try the washer out a little more so I did just in front of my back door facing South.After I had my dinner I then went and did some more this time outside the door facing North. The difference is huge, I am very pleased so far with the results. I do have lots more to do though. I get the water from one of my butts which is saving me quite an amount as it is from the roof and not direct from the water mains tap.
 Today has been a lot better, yesterday was sunny but still a little cool today has been not quite as sunny but somewhat milder. In fact I had soaked my Little Marvel peas yesterday and this morning set them in the polytunnel. It makes one feel better when the sun shines, also it brings Spring a little nearer. I do have my seed potatoes ready to sow in the garden. I do have a sheltered spot where I intend to sow them in about 3 weeks time hopefully. I will wait until Easter before sowing the remaining seed potatoes. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. This brings me back to the experiences I first had with a pressure washer. My step-father showed me how to use it and It was a great learning experience. It only goes to show what the proper tools can really accomplish. Using the wrong tools only results in less quality work or even worse, damage.

    ReplyDelete