Thursday 23 March 2017

Memory lapse

Late this afternoon the delivery Man bought my repeat medication. As soon as I saw the small packet I asked him if that was all. He assured me it was so I guess I didn't tick the relevant boxes for my repeat medication. What disappoints me most is that I have omitted several items of medication, I wonder whether anyone notices such things. So tomorrow morning I will go to the surgery and ask for a prescription for those things that I omitted to tick the box.
 Yesterday I went for a haircut, as she doesn't open until 10.00am. I arrived soon after only to find there were 3 more before me. Eventually it came to my turn. She then told me that she was getting busy. I, naturally told her I was pleased that she was but she told me that on a Friday and saturday it was getting too busy for her so she was looking to employ someone to help her. She then let me know that one lady who was 31 was very interested but as she was only 25 she didn't know just how the older lady would react. I told her that she was employing her and that if the lady really wanted the job her young age would make no difference at all.
 No doubt I will get to know more when I next go to have my hair cut.
 Yesterday I ordered for Sainsbury's and it duly arrived, it was a young man who had delivered before so he bought the vehicle on the driveway. It didn't take long for us to get the goods off and I soon saw him off the property and closed the gates.
 Today fared better than yesterday weatherwise but the very strong Northeasterly wind meant it was cold but it was nice to see the sun. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment