Thursday 11 May 2017

Online shopping

On Saturday I received through the Post a circular offering me clothes. As I wished to buy some lightweight  summer Polo shirts I look ed at what they had to offer. They were not cheap and it was their own brand so I decided to go Online to check to see if there were any offers.
 To be honest I stumbled on Sports Direct. There they had an offer which suggested they were selling at a large discount as I presume they wanted to get new stock in.
 I looked at the short sleeved lightweight Polo shirts. The brand was Slazenger so it was a well named brand. What surprised me most of all was the range of colours they had. Anyway I decided to buy 4  shirts the colours are Deep purple. sky blue. teal and burgundy, all in a medium size.
  I decided to pay by Pay Pal and immediately received an e-mail from them stating that a request had been made for payment, not that I pay before, I only pay after I have received the goods.
 I then had an e-mail from Sports Direct thanking me for purchasing the goods however when I looked further down it stated that this didn't mean a contract had been made as they would check to see if they had the goods I required was available.
 On Sunday I was contacted by Sports Direct informing me that the good were in the warehouse and that they would contact me once the goods were in transit.
 Tuesday morning I went to get my State Pension and do a little shopping, I guess I got back about 9.30.am. No sooner had I arrived home the door bell rang it was Hermes the delivery people. I remarked how quick it had been. No sooner had I got back in the home when the phone rang, it was a telephone sms message informing me that the goods had been delivered to the Courier and delivery would be that day.
 I then turned on my computer and saw I had 3 messages from Sports Direct. The first was to inform me that the goods  was in transit. This was timed at 9.05.am.
 The second message was that the goods had been delivered to the Courier.
 The third message was to inform me that the goods had been delivered.
 To be honest I have never had such service from any Online sales and I could not fault the service at all. With the 4 shirts and postage the total cost was £22 all but a penny the quality of the shirts is good and I am well  satisfied with the products. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment