Tuesday 6 March 2018

Clean up

After the severe gales and snow we had last week. Sunday was the first day I was able to go and inspect the fencing. I had expected some damage but not quite as much as there was. 3 panels had been damaged to certain degrees. I had to saw more wood to make them temporary stable but I must order some more wood but at least it will make them safe for now.
 The lad  told me that the greenhouse had been severely damaged with several pane of glass broken so I told him I would check it on Saturday when he comes round.
 today was the lads Birthday he is I think 29 although he doesn't look it. yesterday I gave him a card with some money inside. He told me they were going out for a meal today.
 This morning the doorbell rang, it was the Carer inviting me to go with them for a meal to celebrate the lad's  Birthday saying that it would cost me nothing. I had to inform her that I was expecting a delivery and I did not know exactly what time it would be at mine. Yodel do not give a time but they do inform you asd to how many drops there are before he gets to you. As it happened I could have gone for just before lunch my parcel arrived. Anyway it was so nice of her to offer. I did tell her that she was doing a great job looking after the 2 with learning difficulties. The female has improved a lot for when she first went there she said nothing at all and played with her doll. Now although she does not talk well the Carere and the lad can understand her and some of the words I also understand.
 I  did manage to do a little in the garden but to be honest it is very wet and will probably be a couple of weeks before I plant seeds. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment