Friday 25 February 2011

Teeth?

Before I carry on with my teething problems, I say this. I will reply to friends who commented on my findings about outsourcing call centres.
Now to my teeth. As I mentioned I was summoned late on Monday afternoon to go to the dental surgery.
What a performance. I had the replacement dentures fitted. Now bear in mind that all I have different is an extra 2 fitted teeth. Well when he fixed them in my mouth it was just as though there was no room left for anything. I arrived home and after the anaesthetic wore off I took a couple of paracetamols and felt O.K.
The next day, I tried to eat my breakfast but struggled. My gums were being caught but I persevered for 2 more days. On Thursday morning I asked the receptionist to get me to see my dentist as soon as she could. By the way, I think he thought I might have trouble as he told me that if things were not right come and see him but it was important that I kept the dentures in. Unfortunately for me, the first appointment was for next Monday. I immediately took the lower dentures out and fitted my old ones in making it bearable. I put the new ones in for a while today but still found them unsuitable. No doubt something will be sorted.
Now I have managed to get my new car. More of this another day but I had a surprise. Yesterday the phone rang, it was my local garage. Now bear this in mind. I have had my car serviced almost 2 years ago and last year I booked it in for it's first MOT. Well it was from the service side reminding me that my MOT was due at the end of February. After getting over the initial shock, I informed her that I had sold the car.
Finally for now, the last couple of days have been fantastic, warm and sunny. It isn't going to last though. Rain for most of tomorrow then night frosts for the coming week. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. Best to keep those early seedlings warm if there's more frost! (but you know more about all that than I do!).

    I hope your dentist manages to sort things out for you - it really is no fun when you can't eat properly because your mouth hurts.

    ReplyDelete