Wednesday 9 November 2011

Nothing to report

Over the last few days, nothing has really happened. Weather has been dull but generally mild. I also heard nothing at all from the Solar Panel firm. Mind you I didn't expect to hear anything at all considering the attitude of the guy who was doing the surveys.
My mate's mother is out of Hospital but has oxygen and is on it most of the time. I hope that she improves so that she can do without that. I was going over to see him today but he told me the Nurse was there this morning to see to her. I told him that I would go over to see him tomorrow.
I am going for 2 reasons. The first reason is that I can take his Hammerite paint back to him and the second is that he has bought a few things for me over the last few weeks so I will go and pay for them and of course bring them back home.
The update as to his Solar Panels is that on Saturday last week he had a surveyor come and do a complete survey. As far as I know, all is well and he told me that they will have the system installed well before the cut off date of December 12th. I hope that all goes well as he is only 61 so should get at least 20 years of benefits. the cost was a little more than I could have afforded so I decided not to pursue the matter any further. To be honest, I know I would not have been able to generate the 95% that most can. I also know that I would never have been able to get my money back so I am satisfied. Anyway he will, I hope give me the latest update on his Solar Panels. I will pass the latest news on. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment