Wednesday 23 November 2011

Visiting Friday

Last night I rung my mate up and told him that if it was alright to call on him on Thursday. He told me that Friday would be better as first, the Nurse was coming to see his Mother and secondly, he will visit the dentist to have a chipped tooth files down. It costs him nothing as he is the official Carer for his Mother. The long shot of it all is that I will go and see him on Friday morning. He did tell me a little of the system. On Saturday it was a lovely sunny day so he told me it produced several kilowatts of electricity. On Sunday and Monday although the weather was dull he told me that he managed to get about 1 kilowatt of electricity so it looks as if he is on to a winner. On Friday, I will know more.
Today was cool and mainly dull but as it was dry I decided to make a start on burying my leaves that I have collected in a trench where my runner beans will be next year. I did manage to get one half of the ground done. I used one bag of leaves so I have enough for the other side of the ground. I had done enough for this morning so I went in, had a rest then got my dinner ready. Yesterday, on my way to get my pension I went and put in my repeat prescription in so that it could be delivered to me today. So this afternoon I stayed in patiently waiting for my prescription to come. Typical, it did not. It annoys me. They think when you are old you have nothing better to do than to sit in all day waiting for a delivery. So tomorrow I will have to stay in again waiting. I hope it arrives tomorrow or I will complain. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment