Tuesday 7 May 2013

Hi Speed


I couldn't believe it but I have now 7megs download speed. I have never had that sort of spedd ever since I have been online. To be honest I don't find a lot of difference at all.
 The Canary has not been around for several days so I expect that unfortunately it has been killed or perhaps recaptured. Let us hope it is the latter.
 Most unusual is that the weather behaved it's self this week end. I hope all the Seasonal Businesses did well. The weather certainly has helped my vegetables in the greenhouse. My New Potatoes are in bud, well some of them anyway, also there is an odd flower on my tomatoes. Just as well really as my old potatoes have just about gone. I had lots go bad but I do have enough for a week or so.
 With the weather being warmer, although we still have the easterly wind, I decided to give my plastic guttering and facias a general Spring clean. I did the front of the property on Saturday and did the rear yesterday. The rear was much worse than the front but to be honest they look good once more. Much easier and quicker than painting.
 There is supposed to be a change in the weather over the coming days, rain has been promised and here near the East Coast we certainly need a good nights rain. Not just me but the farmers too. I need it to replenish my water butts as they are getting a little low. We will wait and see. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment