Wednesday 1 May 2013

Confirmation

My mate called today and it is sods law he didn't see the bird which is now confirmed as a Canary.
 To be honest the bird has not been here as much as it has in recent days but after my mate left I potted up some plug plants which arrived while he was here, after that I got onto my ISP because of my speed is rather slow. After asking me to check my download speed again he told me that it was not what they would expect me to get. He suggested 7megs. I think that is optimistic as I have never had that speed.
 When he told me to go and check my speed he told me which site he wished me to go on. I asked him whatever had happened to speedtester as it had been withdrawn. He told me that this was because of the heavy load and the website collapsed. Anyway he confirmed that they would do some investigations and would contact me within 3 days. We will wait and see.
 After that I went online and ordered a book and turned off the computer. I was about to go outside when I saw the Canary. I immediately turned on the computer again and e-mailed my mate with the news. At least it is still about and that is the main thing.
 I must thank my American friend for the information that the bird was probably a Canary, as always he is correct and I am grateful for the help he has given me. These last few days has been good for solar power but today has been a little less than previous days, it seems that constant sunshine is not quite as good as mainly sunny weather but it is still good.
 My Best Pal gave me a local paper with an advert in offering to fit solar panels at a reasonable price. It also gave the latest FIT tariff. over 14p per Kw. hour much more than I would have expected. I have told my neighbour and the Postman, my mate is going to mention it to his Partner. To me it is a very good investment. It is up to those to make their mind up though. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment