Friday 23 August 2013

L.P.G

These last couple of days have been so very hot and humid, certainly not the sort of weather to think of heating.
 however my contract ran out with my current supplier about a fortnight ago. A while earlier I went online and wonder of wonders I had a telephone call from the Company and they told me that they had found a Supplier who would give me a fixed price for 1 year. If this was suitable they would forward my name and the  Supplier would contact me.
 This they did and I had to fill in several forms authorising a transfer of tank and business.
 I had a telephone call from them informing me that I was still under contract. I immediately informed them that my current contract runs out within a week.
 Anyway things proceeded and I had a visit from the Suppliers men to inspect my tank and fittings. They were a couple of nice guys and the senior one told me that the site of the tank did not conform with regulations. I told him that this was where I was told to site it from the original Supplier. He suggested that it should be O.K.
 Yesterday I had a telephone call from the new Supplier informing me that the Bulk Tank  site did not conform with current regulations but they were prepared to move the tank at their expense co conform.
 Later in the day I had another call stating that the Representative would call and discuss the options available to me.
 I wait with much interest to see what he will suggest. He will call next Thursday afternoon.
  Getting plenty of runner beans at the moment, which is good as I am eating them 3 times a day. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment