Tuesday 20 August 2013

Wonder of wonders

 
 
This morning I had to go to my local Surgery and killed two birds with one stone. I took my repeat prescription in and put it in the box also I went to the receptionist and asked for a sample bottle. I have to take a sample of urine when I go to have my annual check for diabetes.. This was at about 9.10am.
I was sitting watching T.V this afternoon around 3.00pm. when the doorbell rang. I couldn't believe it, my prescription was here for me. I certainly have never had it delivered to me the same day ever since I have been receiving medication.
The photos are first of a bunch of grapes, they are a little larger this year and also ready a little earlier. very sweet too. I did remove lots of bunches though. 
 The other photos are of some of my eating apples The first are of James Grieve they are a dual purpose apple, either you can eat them or use them for cooking as they will tend to go gradually to mash. The other ones are of Laxton Superb. They look good and I have taken a photo of the base as I have them covered up because of the blackbirds. They love pecking apples and of course ruining them. As Laxton is the first year I have had fruit I am trying to look after them with a lot of care and attention. Let's us hope it is worthwhile.    More soon.                    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment