Wednesday 12 March 2014

Dentist

This morning I went to see my Dental Surgeon. It is a nice place to go and the Dentist is fantastic and English too. I had a telephone call yesterday reminding me that I had an appointment today. Can't think of any other service that reminds you of an appointment.
 Over the last few days I have finally had some joy with workmen. On Sunday the man who did some of my fencing came to give me a price for some work but he told me it would be mid May before he could do the job.
 The other work was to find an electrician I have had a job finding one who was willing to do the work.
 The other Saturday morning I went to the local pages and found an electrician who lived local just 5 miles away. When |I rang him he told me he couldn't visit me until the following Tuesday morning. I thought that was fantastic. The good news though finished there. He duly arrived early Tuesday morning only to inform me on inspecting what I wished to have done, that he could not do the job. The work in mind was to re-site my inverter from the loft to a cupboard.
 Last summer as it got hotter my inverter became less efficient, so much so that I thought perhaps it was my inverter. However I am not one to just sit and do nothing I went online and found that my inverter was German made and the 2nd. most popular inverter in production. Anyway I decided to investigate further. I found more by luck than judgement an American Professor who stated that most installers of solar panels site the inverter in the loft, the most convenient place to site them. This he commented was the worst place possible as the loft is the hottest room in the property in the summer was the loft and it would affect the performance the hotter the inverter became.
 Anyway I have decided to invest in moving my inverter just to see if it really will make a difference. Mind you it will not be moved into a cupboard until April I do hope it makes a difference. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment