Monday 17 March 2014

What trouble I have

Heaven alone knows what is going on but first my e-mail contacts have just disappeared. I have found a way round this so there is no problem.
 I tried to access my blog. What a lot of trouble this has been. I bet I have spent 30 minutes going round and round in circles. Thank goodness I think I now have the correct page to write my latest blog.
 What has normally happened is that I get a request to sign in or it says New Post. Today however just nothing at all.
 Anyway here goes.
 Theses last few days have been pleasantly warm for mid March. So much so that over the last few days I have been preparing the ground for the Spring sowing of vegetables.
 On Friday I set  two small beds of Little Marvel peas. I also planted out my broad beans I set in pots several weeks ago. On Saturday I set the last of me early potatoes, the other ones I set in the greenhouse. I also sowed some broad bean seeds. Probably the last ones I will sow this year. I have sown a few carrot seeds in the polytunnel. I don't think I will sow any seeds outdoors for a week or more because it says the weather will turn cold later in the week. Today I did a little more of the block paving. I am trying to do a little now and again so it doesn't get out of hand. I also trimmed the leylandi hedge most of it is dead, that suits me as it is a pain. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment