Monday 28 March 2011

Something different



I first thought of this when I went on to my American friend's blog. I will come back to these tomorrow and tell you all about how I got it and what I think it was used for. I know that it is not valuable at all but I gusee nobody will have seen anything like it before. Some might say, thank god. he he.




These are obviously the latest photos of my flowers in my garden. I thought they looked appealing and it shows that spring is just about here. Fruit blossom will be on my trees very soon. The first blossom will be, I think on my plum trees. So until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm...... Could it be a cookie jar? It is difficult to figure out if it is large enough though. Looks a bit like Winston Churchill. But of course all babies and bulldogs look like Winston Churchill!! Heehee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston Churchill (yes!) - but I guess even he was young once.

    Lovely pictures. Now you've started - maybe we'll get some more . . .?

    ReplyDelete