Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fuel

It is my intention of travelling to Grantham tomorrow to see my Sister, however I am a little concerned because I have not filled up my car since I was last there and if there is a fuel shortage, then it is possible that I will be extremely low by the time I get home.
What are the general public thinking of? There is no sign at the moment of a possible Tankers strike. Mind you that can afford to go on strike if what they say they earn per annum is true £45,000. Much wants more. The disparity between the rich and poor gets ever wider.
the Royal Mail has decided in their wisdom to increase the cost of posting a letter to 60p for first class and 50p for second class. This is being done, I think as a way of preparing to privatise the Royal Mail. All it will mean is that there will be less mail therefore less staff. I sometimes wonder who has these brainstorms.
The weather these last few days has been unbroken sunshine. On Sunday we never saw the sun at all but since then it has been glorious by day. Most nights though there has been a frost. As soon as I have finished this blog I will go and cover my few things growing in the greenhouse and polytunnel. The largest items are the potatoes. I will go now and cover them up. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment