Friday 9 March 2012

Medication

I went to my surgery on Tuesday morning to book a time for B.P and Blood Test. The receptionist I know well so I mentioned to her that I had written a note on my prescription asking for a substitute medication for the one which is not available and will not be until May at the earliest. She suggested I go to the dispensary. There I was told that the lady who helps me a lot is not being made redundant as the Dispensing will no longer be done there but it would be able to pick up the medications also able to take repeat prescriptions in. She told me that I would be able to pick up my medication there if I wished. I informed her that I had arranged for Lloyds Chemist to deliver my medications to me.
Well Thursday came and went with no delivery. The Pharmacist had informed me that if I put my repeat order in the surgery, they would send it to Lloyds and two days after putting my repeat prescriptions in I would receive them.
Off I went into Town, I was going in for some milk anyway so it was not inconvenient. I walked into Lloyds and asked if there was a prescription there for me. When the Pharmacist heard my voice she came to see me, explaining that she had ordered a suitable alternative but she was waiting for it to arrive and it should be in later that morning.
Sure enough mid afternoon there was a delivery and it did contain the substitute medication. Let us hope that it does the trick.
The last couple of days have been more suitable to me for creating solar power. Although not wall to wall sunshine but certainly better than last week end. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment