Monday 16 August 2010

Nothing interesting

Over the week end I have recovered from my antics at the hospital. I had to wait until this morning before I could make an appointment to see a Doctor. I was fortunate in seeing one of the original partners and she is very good. I took with me the notes that I had from the hospital and showed it to her. She then went on the computer and eventually found what I had been prescribed. Unfortunately, there was not the prescription that was suggested that I take in stock, so I think I will have to wait for at least another day before I will be able to try the said medicine. Well I guess I will not know for a few days if it is working.
Now to other things, today was like autumn, this morning the temperature was less than 15c. It was windy and dull. When the sun eventually came out, which was after 3.00pm th temperature rose a few degrees.
Last night my neighbour knocked on the door and when I went to see who it was, she had in her had an egg box containing 7 eggs. She told me that they had only just been laid. I don't know what she is going to do with all the eggs as I asked her if the stray hen had settled down. That made her 6. She then told me that they had just got another 5 making 11 in all. Her partner had told me previously that they were going to get another 5 so I told him to get a sign and put it outside saying fresh eggs for sale. I don't suppose they will do that though.
I went to have a look how my plums are doing, last year there were some ready. This year, although they are not quite ready. I expect to have some ready within the next few days. My James Grieve apples are poor and the wasps are eating them. One of the pleasures of growing fruit. That is it for now. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment