Thursday 5 August 2010

Photos





I asked my friend to take thes photos, I am not sure he has done me proud. The top one is of me using my powerwasher on spray watering the polytunnel. The two subsequent photos are of the way I get the power and water to the polytunnel. It is not too good but hopefully I will try again to take more shots of the system. He did set the system up for me and it works well. The green hose goes into the water butt and then is attatched to the power washer. The electric cable is plugged in at the wall and then attatched to the power washer, then plug hose on to powerwasher switch on and then it is ready to work.
Now an update as to Aviva, to my surprise the results were fantastic, they are only interim results for the first half of their financial year but the dividend is 9.5pence per share. As mentioned yesterday my aim is to get a return of 4% over a year on all of my securities. This is well in excess of this. I know that it is only one but I will keep all informed. By the way the shares advanced about 6% but I have no intention of selling them. Well not for the foreseeable future anyway.
Finally, I am a little angry, I went to have my blood tested on Monday so at the same time put my repeat prescription in for delivery. I have been waiting patiently ever since. I guess I will have to get in touch with the pharmacy and see just what has happened. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment