Monday 21 May 2012

More dull weather

My best Pal called to see me the other day. He told me he was changing his Caravan from a 2 Berth to a 3 Berth. The reason he gave me was that 2 Berth was not really big enough for him to have a shower in comfort. He told me he used to go to the local shower on the Camp Site but it was too cold  for him. I certainly I would readily agree with him as it has been so cold and windy as well as being so dull. These last 3 days we have not seen any sun whatsoever. My Pal told me that he had kept a diary for most of his life and this year, apart from March has beeh one of the dullest and coolest for many years. I must admit that the Hawthorn trees which the blossom is commonly known as May blossom is not in flower yet and it is coming to the end of May. If it suddenly gets sunny and warm, things will catch up though.
  The next door neighbour has just come back from a holiday in Cyprus. She complained of the cold and very windy weather. North easterly off the sea so it is cold. She told me that she managed to get to the local town but there was quite a detour.
 The Postman also saw me and told me that he had to turn round and go a long way to get to the village. I suppose we will have to get used to this until the end of May. I may try tomorrow to go for some food, drink and my Pension. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment