Friday 15 June 2012

Results

Today my best Pal called to see me, we talk for ages, it is some time since he has managed tio get to see me. When he rang up today, I had the pleasure of telling him that the workmen had finished. Well finished is not the word I would use but for now they havd done what they have needed to do and have left. There are quite a few things to do and I am sure that the road will be closed for at least one more day.
 My Pal was just about to leave when the phone rang. I suggested to him that it would be his wife. It was not but it was the Surgery. I expected some news which was not good. True to my expectations I was informed that the Doctor had received my Blood Test results and they were abnormal and that an appointment would have to be made. The earliest pre booked slot was next Friday at 5.40pm. I made her laugh saying that it was past my bed time, anyway the appointment was made so that next Friday I will be going to the Surgery.
 Earlier this morning I went to see my mate in Skegness, on the  way there were several signs saying that on June 27 the Olympic actions were taking place and delays were to be expected. I mentioned this to my mate and he told me that there were several notices in Town saying several roads would be closed. Let us hope that on June 27th the weather will be better. It has been another poor day weatherwise and tomorrow does not talk of being any better. Still there is always a silver lining. It is that the hose pipe ban has been lifted. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment