Friday 1 June 2012

Car Booked in.

I had originally intended to go to see my mate in Skegness, but he had to go to the reguistrars to pick up his Mothers Death Certificate so I decided to go to Thurlby Motors to book the car in for the Safety Recall.
 I arrived about 9.30am. I immediately was directed to the Service Department. I at once noticed the Woman behind the counter. It was the Woman who had agreedm with Mr. Broughton accusing me of telling lies. I was polite and handed her the letter with the details, she seemed to know all about it. She then asked me several questions including my address and telephone number. I told her I did not have an e-mail address. After what seemed an age I asked her why all these questions. She replied that as I was a new customer she was inputting all the details so that the next time it would all be there. I told her in no uncertain terms that I had no intention of ever spending a penny here after the way I had been treated. I mentioned Broughton and told her that to be called a LIAR was a disgrace and I would never forget the way I had been treated. I then informed her with a smile that I had managed to put one person off a purchase and I would have been a loyal customer had I been believed but by the arrogance shown to me, this would never happen.
 She did not really know what to say except that the car had been delivered to me. what that had to do with the windscreen cracking I had no idea. Anyway I have the car booked in for next Thursday at 9.00am. She told me that it should take no longer than 30 minutes. let us hope this is correct as I don't want to be waiting there for ages. Mind you, the rest of the staff seem to be very pleasant.
I have no plans for the coming Holiday but I hope the weather is kind to all that are participating. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment