Friday 10 January 2014

200 litres

Yesterday I had 200 litres of fuel added to tank, now I have 20%. Heaven knows what they will think when they get here on Thursday next week.
 Had to go to the Surgery for urine test and B.P test too. The Nurse first took my B.P and it was high. I had told her that all the way to the Surgery I was followed by a Police Car. Not that I was speeding or doing anything wrong but it is still disconcerting all the same. Anyway we talked a while and she took my B.P again asking me to think of something nice. this time it was much better, she then checked my urine and told me that there was a slight trace of glucose but certainly nothing to worry about and she gave me the all clear for now. So all is well for now health wise.
 I now have my Central Heating on high, my thermostat is set so that the temperature in my sitting room is now at 27c. Around 80f. Will be pleased when I get this lot sorted out once and for all.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment