Thursday 16 January 2014

Aborted

This time it is my fault regarding the re-siting of the LPG tank.
 There were 2 men who came around 8.30am. When they measured up and told me just where the tank would be I was not happy. They then told me that the barrier that would be fitted to stop any vehicle hitting the tank should be at least a metre away from the tank it finally made my mind up.
 To be honest I was not happy with the original idea of having the tank encroaching on to my driveway and to be honest I was sure it would reduce the value of my property.
 The two men understood what I was on about and fully agreed with me that the moving of the tank would not look good at all. To me it would be an eyesore. Anyway that is how it was left.
 I did inform them that if all else fails I would be happy to have bottled gas.
 I will wait and see what happens next.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment