Friday 17 January 2014

The very latest

I must admit I expected Calor Gas to contact me and sure enough this happened. I have said this before, they have been most helpful and this morning was no different.
 The lady first asked me what was happening  so I filled her in with all the details. First telling her that as far as I was concerned it was a no go especially as the engineers told me that the barrier had to be sited 1 meter from the tank, this meant it would be nearly 6 feet on to my driveway and would look an eyesore. I then informed her that I would like to have gas bottles instead of the tank and that as I had signed a 2 year contract would of course honour the agreement and would pay. After the 2 years or even before the 2 years was up they could remove to tank but I would keep using the bottles.
 I was somewhat surprised at her remark, she was sue they would not charge me for the 2 year period if I was not using the bulk tank, she went on and asked me if it would be alright if she contacted the Bottle representative to come and give a quick survey as one of the engineers had noted that the site was suitable for the installation of gas bottles.
 I readily agreed with her, she gave me the guys name and that was that. Well not quite because she then told me to contact her if I got low on LPG and she would arrange a top up. I thought that was very considerate of her.
 About 30 minutes later I had another phone call, this time from the area representative saying he had just received an e-mail. He asked me where abouts I was, then was very apologetic because he couldn't get to me until Monday. So hopefully I will finally be getting somewhere. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment