Wednesday 19 January 2011

Medication

Just an update as to my medication.
Yesterday morning I went into town to the Surgery, I went to reception and saw a lady that I know well. A couple of days earlier I received a copy from my Consultant at Hospital. He also sent a copy to the surgery. At the bottom he sent a memo to his assistant to make sure that he had notified the surgery as to my needs. I showed this to the receptionist and told her I might have to have a call from the Dr. She told me to hang on a bit and she would check the computer to see if the notification had been received. All of a sudden she told me she had found it. She then suggested I go to the dispensary. I told her that before I go there I should make an appointment to have my B.P. checked. This done I went to dispensary and a young Nurse said Hiya to me. I asked her if she could check to see if my medication had been approved. She printed out the prescriptions and all seemed well. She took the old prescription ticked the one which said this medication cannot be patient initiated, told me that it would be fine.
Today, I waited in all day for my medication to arrive. Sure enough it arrived at about 3.00pm. I asked him to wait until I had checked my items. Sure enough, all the items were present. What a lovely surprise. Now all should be back to normal for some time. Now tomorrow morning I go to the Dental Surgeon for a second fitting of dentures and on Friday morning I go for my B.P. check. What a hectic life I lead. More rubbish soon.

1 comment:

  1. Once they have you on their string they don't let you off, do they?

    At least now you're getting some of your hard-earned tax and NI back!

    Stay well!

    ReplyDelete