Monday 17 January 2011

Shortie

Just a short note, during the last three days it has been a lot warmer. I can never get myself to do anything if it is cold. On Friday I defrosted my fridge freezer. I must admit I did not feel too good after I had finished. I wonder if it was because I got very cold doing it. Never mind, IO now have a defrosted fridge freezer and should last for a couple of months.
On Saturday I cleaned the car, I think it is the first time since late October. It took me about 45 minutes but it certainly looked better.
Yesterday I did my washing and for the first time this year I managed to get almost all of it dry outside, it was the best day so far this year. The paths did dry a little, however late last night we had a little rain and today has been generally dull, also a little colder but we are now in the middle of January, the mornings will from now get noticaby lighter and the evenings are beginning to draw out. Let us hope that we do not get anymore bitterly cold days this year.
Another tale tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. My weren't you a busy one. Wore me out just reading your post. If you have too many nice days you will work yourself into exhaustion!

    Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks that either your fridge/freezer isn't full enough or it's trying to keep too cold.

    It shouldn't produce excess ice so that it needs de-icing anything like that often, surely?

    ReplyDelete