Monday 20 February 2012

Decent weekend


These polyanthus show the signs of the effects of the recent snow. However they will recover and according to this weeks forecast it is going to be a mild week.




These two photos show the first signs of winter relenting. These snowdrops have only just begun to open. Let's remember that March is only just over a week away.
As for these last few days, it has been good for me regarding my solar electricity. Yesterday I managed to produce just over 6 kw. hours. I was thrilled as I had never produced much at all before. Only on one occasion had I produced 4kw. hours. Today was also good for me, almost 5kw. hours. I was so pleased and I certainly didn't expect to get anything like that today. Mind you, I won't let it go to my head.
Tomorrow I once again go to the local Chemist to see if she has managed to find me some medication. I will keep my fingers crossed. No point in worrying though as it will not make the slightest bit of difference. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment