Tuesday 28 February 2012

A Visitor




These photos are of the remains of the tree that my neighbour so kindly cut down.

Now to the visitor. The doorbell rang and when I went to see who it was I was very surprised. It was the man who did the survey regarding my Solar Panel Installation. Unfortunately for him the Company whom he worked for could not fit the system in to be working by the cut off date, I reluctantly then had a different Company but had it been possible for them to get it installed in time, I would have certainly chose them.

Well, I naturally invited him in and the first thing he told me was that the Company who he worked for had made him redundant. They paid him the 4 weeks salary and immediately released him. He told me that he had found another job but things in the Solar Industry were very hard. He had been to see a prospective customer but he told me he had been unsuccessful. He gave me his latest business card and I told him I would see if the big house next door would be interested. He then asked me about my system and I showed him what I had but told him that I did not have a desk top monitor. Although it is not vital, it does give you the information easily. He also asked me what panels I had fitted. I told him and he was surprised because he told me they were a good panel. I also told him that they were 250watts per panel as against 200watts that were going to be fitted. He told me that he would have done the same as me and gone for the Company that could fit the system in to get the 43.3p per kw. hour instead of the new price of 21per kw.hour.

Tomorrow morning I am at the Dentist. More soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment