Thursday 16 February 2012

Tired

Yesterday I went to Grantham to see my Sisters, I don't know why but I was absolutely worn out when I got home. Just dozed on and off for the rest of the evening.
Now when I went to my local Dispensary I was a little disappointed. I had taken in my repeat prescription a few days early. It made no difference though as I was told that there was no medication available for me. What she did give me though was a prescription for the medication that she could not get. I just thought it was a waste of time giving me that when they could not get the medication themselves.
Well this morning I decided to go into the Town and go to the local Lloyds Chemist. I walked in and asked the receptionist if I could see the Chemist. I was surprised at the response. She asked me if I wished to have a private meeting. I told her that was not needed. With that, a very good looking young Chemist appeared. She was not English but spoke excellent English. I explained all that had occurred and gave her the prescription. She told me she would go and find out the situation. After about 5 minutes she came back and told me that the medication would not be available until May this year at the earliest. I told her that this was not acceptable to me as it was imperative that I had something to keep my illness at bay. She told me not to worry. She went back and I could hear heron the telephone quite often with negative responses. Her assistant came out and told me not to give up as she was going to get the big book. I saw her get this and after a few more phone calls, she came to me and told me that she had hoped that some alternative would soon be available. I told her I would call back next Tuesday, I asked if they delivered to my home and she told me they did, so I told her that no matter what had happened. I would use their services from now on.
I hope that something will be there for me next Tuesday. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment