Thursday 19 July 2012

Re. T.V.

My mate called today, unfortunately the HDMI cable did not arrive in time but we had a nice talk. and he told me about the T.V programme I wrote about on  my blog. He told me he knew a lady who had worked at the sweet factory. I think he told me it was called Beeches. It sold quality chocolates. Anyway he rung her up and asked her how it all went. She told him that the Television crew were filming for a solid fortnight. Perhaps now we can understand just how much programmes cost. As one would expect. BBC would want everything to be as near perfect as possible. Remember that at most the film shots only lasted for 25 minutes in the two programmes.
 We then got on to the solar production. With the poor weather we both agreed that this last 6 weeks have been very poor. Mind you, the weather men suggest that better weather is on the way. Hard not to be worse. Once again today, no sun whatsoever. Yesterday in Skegness torrential rain, here we had the very dark skies, much thunder but thank goodness not too much rain. Better days ahead. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment