Friday 17 August 2012



A few weeks ago I took the photo of my Hust Greenshaft peas. To be honest I did far better with them than I nad ever expected. Odd pods had 11 peas in which is very good.
 Yesterday I took a couple of photos of my grapes, they are ripening well and getting sweeter. I have given a few bunches away already, 4 to be precise. Still there will be others wishin to have a few to taste.
 This afternoon I went to the Hospital to pick up the medication prior to having my internal inspection. As usual I went to the main building and up 4 flights of stairs. When I arrived at the top there was a notice informing me that the department had moved. I was none too pleased and had to go to the other end of the Hospital.  After asking a catering lady I found the place. I went in, nobody was there at all. I just stood there for about 5 minutes when the receptionist appeared. She apologised for keeping me waiting. I told her what I had come for, she told me she could not hand the medication to me as it had to be a qualified Nurse.. After waiting about 25 minutes a Nurse came to see me, explained all I needed to know. She told me that I would be anaesthatised and that I MUST have someone with me for at least 4 hours after the procedure.  Oh well we will see.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment