Wednesday 22 August 2012

Cancellation

This morning I had yet another phone call from my local Surgery. It was the same receptionist who booked me in for my annual diadetes check. She told me that unfortunately the date for me to see the diabetes lady had to be cancelled as she was ill.
 I was then told that an alternative slot was available for a date which she gave me. I told her that this date was not possible as I was at Hospital. Another date was given, that too was unsuitable. She laughed and told me that I must be in high demand. I told her this was so. She then gave me a date in mid September. This I checked and told her this was acceptable. She then started to offer me several times. I stopped her and told her the first available slot would be alright. She then told me she would post the appointment time to me. I told her this was not necessary as I had put it in my diary. This way it would save money. I wonder how often this sort of thing happens? I guess we shouln't be so surprised really.
  Today has been a nice day, last night was had a thunderstorm with plenty of vivid lightening. Still it saved me watering my runner beans today. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment