Wednesday 8 August 2012

No time

I seem to have no time to go online, I have forced myself to go online today. I have been watching the sport on T.V. Olympics, plus cricket. Anyway the Test Match is over so now I will write a little.
 I was in a conversation the other day with my mate. He told me he had bought a Weather Station, the latest and up to date. Well, he bought it with him last week when he came to see me. I was impressed and he told me I could have that one and he would order another one.
 I have every confidence with him when it comes to him wanting anything. He researches it thoroughly and then waits for the item to be on offer. This happened to the Weather Station,
 It was left at mine and to be honest, I am looking forward for him to fit it all up and get it working next week. I know this will be the best deal going.
 I must also say that it was due to my mate that I had Solar Power installed. He researched it for many weeks and had several surveys. In fact he knew far more than a lot of agents who came to see him. He told me all about it and said he was going to proceed. Unfortunately for me, the Company that he had could not fit the system in for me before the cut off date so I had to get another. To be honest, I don't think my system is quite as good as his. Also I am facing east west and there are several trees blocking the sunlight. This is alright in the winter when they have no leaves but in the summer, it makes a lot of difference. I still think I will do alright though. I am certainly not complaining at all.
 My mate has a southery aspect and so he should do well. This summer has not been great but he is still doing alright. I am sure he will finish the year with a healthy percentage  profit on his outlay. I certainly hope so as he deserves it if only for his research.
 Oh dear, the new neighbours had visitors this last week. Yesterday they  all decided to go to Skegness by bus. I was surprised because I know that getting by Butlins these 2 hectic weeks would be bad. The bus was 30 minutes late getting to Skegness. Never again they said. I am not surprised. They did say though that the place was very busy. His wife told me that they were lucky for when it was raining they were in a queue in the Post Office. I told her that as far as I knew, the Post Office was going to close by the end of the year. She asked me if there was another one. I told her my mate had told me that the only one left will be in a small supermarket on the Burgh Road. I wonder what the queues will be like next year if that is the only Post Office left in Skegness. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment