Friday 27 January 2012

Correct

Today I received confirmation that I am now officially on British Gas Feed in Tariff and will have to read my meter every 3 months and either telephone them on a freephone number or e-mail them. They then will work out what I have earned and then send a cheque to my home.
What it did tell me was that I finally got everything correct. I thought I had but without the confirmation I would not be 100% sure. Anyway that is now finally sorted. Mind you I have given up as lost for ever, my driving licence photograph and my utility bill.
My car is just about 1 year old and I am ashamed to say that the speedometer reading is a little over 2100 miles. I think about 3 miles over. The car was driven to me from I think Ellesmere Port and had almost 200 miles on the clock. To be honest, I think it was 191. This means that I have done much less than 2000 miles. Anyway I went to my local Service Station in the village and told him. He suggested that I have an oil change and filters, changed and that would probably do. He told me that he would just do enough to make sure the warranty would still be O.K. So next Tuesday I will be taking the car in for a service. I will let you know the cost. Today was my best day for producing Solar Power. I was generating enough for my computer and television for some time. It will be interesting to see what I can produce in the late spring onwards. It turned cloudy late afternoon and we had a little sleet. The forecast is not brilliant for the next week or so. I had planned to see my Sisters. I think that will be put on hold. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment