Monday 23 January 2012

The saga continues

I think it was on Friday that I had a phone call from the Company that distributed the T.V.
She was nice and polite and told me that I had the T.V. I then told her I did not so she then said to me that I have another T.V. I gave her the information that a delivery company from Nottingham had several times tried to deliver it to me but I steadfastly refused. She then told me that this was great. She then bid me good day. I thought that this was finally the end of this saga.
I was outside this morning when once again a delivery from from Nottingham pulled up. He called me over and asked me if I was waiting for a Television to be delivered. I noticed him and it was the same guy who had previously come to deliver it to me. I told him once again that I had my refund and that I did not want the T.V. He was very apologetic and told me that it was the office staff that was to blame. I just told him that they should contact the Company and then hopefully all would be sorted. I told him that this had gone on for over a month. We will wait and see.
I don't know if I mentioned it but late December last year I set some broad bean seeds and put them in the greenhouse in pots. Well a week or so ago I decided to bring a few in the house and now I have about a dozen just showing. I have once again put them in the greenhouse and bought the rest in the home just to get them started. It is my intention to set them in the garden late February, weather permitting.
Today has been nice and sunny but as I face east west I do not make much electricity yet but hopefully in a couple of months time will begin to do much better. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment