Friday 13 January 2012

Much improved

Yesterday I felt much better in general, however I now have a heavy cold with an irritating cough.
I would have wrote about it yesterday but as I had just gone online, I had a phone call from an old employee and he asked if it would be O.K to call and see me. I of course agreed. I decided to do a chip buttie, something I rarely have, but I decided to have one too. I do them in the oven with a coating of olive oil. Anyway it went down well with him, a couple of biscuits and a couple of coffees.
I think I mentioned about a delivery of the dreaded T.V. Well today once again the guy tried to deliver it to me.
It never ceases to amaze me. British Gas contacted me just before Christmas full of apology for the way I had been treated and that a Gas Service Engineer would call and service my boiler in January and gave me a date and an A.M time. The service engineer never appeared. Yet I did not ask for the T.V to be repaired and delivered back to me but in 2 days, I have had the said T.V delivered to me well attempted to be delivered. Yes once again today the doorbell rang and it was the same guy. He was apologetic and told me he would NOT be calling again.
By the way, for the first time since I have had solar panels installed, I managed to produce just 2 kw. hours. So there is hoe for me yet. Mind you, the FITT team have not got back to me since they requested some form of identity. If it takes as long to reply this time as it did to contact me from my initial registration, I will not be having any news for a couple of weeks at least.
I will of course keep anyone who is interested, fully informed.
It is talking of a sunny week end so hopefully I will do reasonably well generating some electricity. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. Heeheehee..... You sent me directly to Google, where I found a site which described a chip buttie with directions of how to make one, including photos of each step and the final product. Hmmm....... Great name but I'll pass! I am not a fan of French Fries (Chips).

    Glad you are feeling a little better. My colds also always end up in the chest - first a sore throat, then a runny nose. When the cough comes I actually am pleased because I know I will soon be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete