Wednesday 25 January 2012

FITT

This stands for Feed in Tariff. I was foolishly registered with British Gas for this service.
On December 9th. I was registered with British Gas. It was not until January 5th this year that they wrote to me saying they wanted proof of who I was as I was not a British Gas customer. I ha 2 options. I could either send proof by e-mail or post the documents off. I did a little of both. I sent by post my Driving Licence photo and an electricity bill. I sent by e-mail a copy of my electricity bill. The e-mail was replied to by an automated response informing me that it had been passed on to the relevant place.
A few days ago I rung up the Feed in Tariff team as I was worried because I had not heard a thing. the lady was nice and told me not to worry as they were flat out. I made her laugh with a retort that I presumed their arms were going as fast as bees wings. We parted on good terms her once again telling me not to worry.
This evening I received another e-mail from British Gas stating that they had only received one Utility Bill and needed 2. You cab guess just how angry I am. I have written to them telling them that there was no liaison at all between the offices as I had written to them telling them that I had no Natural Gas in my village I also told them that I was worried because my Driving Licence Photo with a Utility Bill had been sent by post on January 5th and had no confirmation that it had been received.
I begin to wonder if I will ever get things sorted. Now that the Government has lost the fight to bring in the reduced tariff from December 12th last year. Mind you, they have just announce that they are going to the Supreme Court. The highest Court in the land to try to overturn the High Cour judgement. Anyway what this means is that there will be another huge intake of applications. I suppose mine will be at the bottom of the pile.
Tomorrow morning I am going to see my mate he wont believe what is happening. He sent me an e-mail from a guy whom was told that the Passport Office wanted proof of who he was and this I think was just for a renewal. I will see if I can put it on my blog. Mind you I do not wish my mate's e-mail address. If I can I will. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment