Tuesday 17 January 2012

No T.V

What a relief, today there has not been a delivery of a Television thank goodness.
Yesterday I received my renal form for a tax disc for the coming year. As you know, everyone who has a car has to show a current tax disc, also when applying for a renewal, one has to produce a valid Insurance Certificate. I was happy this year because last year I bought an eco friendly car so my duty for the year is NIL. My last car was about £170. I do believe that they altered the charges based on the emissions of the car. Mine being an eco friendly produces less than 100 particles so is exempt from duty.
I also went to have my hair cut. I think I must be getting forgetful because I always have to take my spectacles off and I put them on a shelf. When I got up from the chair, I paid the guy and left.
When I got in the car, I started it and turned into the sun, I thought my eyes were deteriorating badly because I could not see the speedometer at all. The low winter sun pouring in to the car. I bat I went the best part of 1/2 a mile before I realised I had left my specs in the barbers. I hurried back to the barbers, there they were where I had left them.
I must admit my sight was somewhat better for wearing my specs.
I then went to the local dispensary to pick up my prescriptions up but sadly for me, one is still not available and the nurses there told me that the substitutes that Dave(Louth Hospital) had suggested were not suitable for me. Not surprised at all.
Managing to produce a little electricity, still waiting for British Gas to contact me. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment