Wednesday 11 January 2012

Not too good

Yesterday I had a dreadful day. I have never felt so ill in ages.
My eyesight was blurred and I culdn't pee very well at all. I felt dizzy and sick all morning. However later in the day, I gradually improved so that at tea time felt well enough to have a bite to eat.
I normally go and get my State Pension and get my shopping done but not yesterday though. I did manage it this morning and although I am not 100% I will accept how I feel everyday.
Just had an e-mail from the Television Company telling me they were delivering me another T.V tomorrow 12th January. Just replied and told them that I have cancelled the order so I do not require another T.V. When will this saga end.
Phone call. It is from an old employee. Mind you he worked for me as a young lad until he was in his early 20s. Went chasing a lass. I told him that she was not for him and unfortunately was proved right, but after a divorce and a while on his own found a nice lass and the long and short of it is that they were married and have 2 girls. Mind you they are more or less grown up. One as I think 21 and the other 18. He now lives in Exeter so do not see much of him. He is going to his Aunts funeral tomorrow so will come and see me. He told me he will be here in about 30 minutes time. It will be nice to see him as I haven't seen him for just over a year. I must now stop what I am doing and get him something ready to eat. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should call a physician and describe your symptoms. It could be serious - could have been a minor stroke or sudden elevated blood pressure. And it could be just a minor reaction to the bug you've had.

    It certainly wouldn't hurt to get an expert opinion.

    ReplyDelete